Tuesday, June 11, 2013

What I've Been Listening To

If you follow my reviews on Last Rites, you know that I've given perfect 10 ratings to two very different black metal albums this year. The first was Aosoth's IV: Arrow In Heart, and the second, a little over a month later, was the third Altar of Plagues full length, Teethed Glory and Injury. Now, I don't give out 10s easily. In fact, I would only rate my album of the year from 2012 (yes, I know I haven't told you what it is yet) a 9.5.

But these two are something special. I've been listening to them non-stop since I first got a hold of them (usually about a month before they hit the streets). You owe yourselves to check them out. I also think that Altar of Plagues has managed to create the best metal music video since Triptykon's "Shatter." Click the links to read my reviews, and click the videos to win a million dollars.

Altar of Plagues


Aosoth

No comments:

Post a Comment