Monday, July 18, 2011

It's Not There...

You'll notice my last review post didn't contain its 3rd review. And it still doesn't. The album that I want to place there is The Black Dahlia Murder's Ritual, which is, simply put, awesome. But since I'm a critic, I have to tell you why it's awesome, not just that it is. So I haven't done that yet. Why? Because I spent all of last week at a business conference, and frankly, it burned me out. But now I'm getting back into listening to (and writing about) music, so there should be some good new stuff up soon. Until then, make sure to check out Unearth's new album, and the new single from Fleshgod Apocalypse. And Phoenix Amongst The Ashes is growing on me, while The Great Mass becomes less and less awesome. Which is sad, because I love the theory of what Septicflesh is trying to do, and it occasionally succeeds. But then it doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment