Thursday, November 8, 2012

It's Been A Long Time

2012 has been a strange year for me when it comes to metal. From January until about June, I barely listened to any metal at all. As the year has rounded up, I've been getting back into the ferocious genre, but I've been enjoying an inordinately large amount of doom metal, and not really having a taste for death metal at all. Of course, my enjoyment of black metal has only increased with the years, and there have been some staggeringly good releases this year. In fact, I've even released a track of my own, which I suppose I ought to talk about here.

I will try to put together a few posts here before the year ends, so that I don't just have a Top 20 of 2012 list be my only contribution of the year. If you're interested in what I've been doing with my time, I've been recording music and writing a novel or two. You can check out my writing blog, which I do update twice a week, and sometimes more often.

Salon Auteur

No comments:

Post a Comment